Proposed Sessions

How to be a Lean Product Ninja by Dan Olsen

Heard of "Lean Startup"? (who hasn't?) It's hard to argue with learning from user feedback and pivoting to achieve product-market fit. But how exactly are you supposed to do that? I'll cover best practices in understanding customer needs, product design, and usability testing that you can use to optimize your product. Check out my talks from last year's PCamp and Web 2.0 Expo at http://slidesha.re/dPQATi. You can learn more about my background at http://www.linkedin.com/in/danolsen98

249 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Dan OlsenDan Olsen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JonJon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dan is amazing and is a great speaker. When paired with his deep knowledge of Silicon Valley his talks are always a don't miss event.

• anonymousanonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unfortunately, I haven't had the opportunity to see Dan present. However, I have been lucky enough to meet with Dan one on one and leverage his backround, experience, and expertise and conduct a deep dive into risks, issues, and opportunities with my own start-up.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mr. Dan Olsen is amazing, he has participated in two of my firms conference series events. I can only say that YOURVERSION continues to be a valuable resource to me.

• Mike GoosMike Goos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've seen Dan speak at the Web 2.0 Expo and he's awesome. I've read his online presos about Lean biz and product dev practices and they rock.

Feedback and Knowledge Base