Proposed Sessions for Product Camp Silicon Valley 2012

Online voting is now closed. The top 18 sessions will be presented in the morning at Product Camp on March 24 2012.

The event is officially sold out! For more information, go to http://svproductcamp.weebly.com.

If you proposed a session and have not already been contacted before March 18, please send an email to svpcamp2012@gmail.com.

Proposed Sessions

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Cloud Computing (Past, Present & Future)

Where is Cloud Computing going? Using input from 150+ CloudCamps around the world, I will share my thoughts on what makes Cloud Computing so important (hint: OSSM) and how will it impact the future of Cloud Computing Services (Software-as-a-Service, Web APIs) & Cloud Computing Platforms (IaaS & PaaS). Note: If you are new to Cloud Computing, we will cover intro to Cloud in 5 minutes at the beginning of the session. Don't be late!

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Cloud and Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Prototyping mobile applications

Following the success of last year session, we will continue to explore how mobile apps prototyping changes the way organization defining and building their mobile strategies, products, services and applications.

The session will cover real-life examples and methods on prototyping and will focus on tools you already know, as a first step.

We will learn how easy it is to share mobile experiences with your real audience (and your boss) and how to collect feedback and analyze it.

Bring your iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry and Android phones. It is going to get interesting...

29 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Cloud and Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • What's different about Cloud?

The Cloud "revolution" is evidently changing enterprise software, but what is the impact on Product Management? Is Agile the solution to the fast pace of changes?
        In this talk, I will share my own experience transitioning from a decade of traditional PM to owning the first real Cloud product in my industry. I will discuss what worked and what did not, and what I wished I had known back then.
        I would welcome other Cloud PMs to join me in this talk to include more perspectives. The more, the merrier!

18 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Cloud and Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Mobile Marketing

With new SaaS tools like Webmobi.com, anyone with skills enough to edit a simple blog post can build targeted web landing pages optimized for mobile devices. So should we be sending a link to a YouTube Video or should we sending the video with a call to action like 'register for the webinar' or 'download the whitepaper' and capturing the lead in a form ( ...rhetorical question). I'd like this session to be both informative and interactive. Session will include - an approach to experimental marketing, SEO/SEM/SMO, an intro to webmobi.com (free to try) and building a mobile landing page,…

16 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Cloud and Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Proposed Sessions for Product Camp Silicon Valley 2012

Feedback and Knowledge Base