Proposed Sessions for Product Camp Silicon Valley 2012

Online voting is now closed. The top 18 sessions will be presented in the morning at Product Camp on March 24 2012.

The event is officially sold out! For more information, go to http://svproductcamp.weebly.com.

If you proposed a session and have not already been contacted before March 18, please send an email to svpcamp2012@gmail.com.

Proposed Sessions

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why Product Managers Must Emulate Twitter!

In the same way the assembly line changed manufacturing at the turn of the last century and the internet changed the way businesses operated in the 1990s, social media is changing the way businesses interact online and consumers think and talk to each other today. Because product professionals must understand how to nimbly respond to changing market dynamics and impact the entire customer experience, social media tools can no longer be ignored. Like any tool, Twitter is only as good as you make it, and that means it is important to make the most of this powerful platform.

Workshop Format…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Social and Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • The Complete SEO Communications Pyramid

There is a lot more to winning the search engine wars than some specific keywords and a listing on Facebook. See what the new building blocks of a real SEO campaign entail and how even a small business can have decent success in organic search engine optimization....without paying for keywords.

Facilitator: Athol Foden is the author of Brighter SEO: Organic Search Engine Optimization for the Smaller Business. The first 20 attendees at this session will get a free print copy. For 10 years Athol has lived off the internet and his homespun websites had to work or he would have…

14 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        I agree to the terms of service
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        You have left! (?) (thinking…)
        under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Social and Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Proposed Sessions for Product Camp Silicon Valley 2012

Feedback and Knowledge Base